The HMF™ exhausts for the Can-Am® Maverick X3 are available as a Dual Full (Turbo-Back) system and as a Slip-On (muffler delete) system. The Dual Full System features dual 16" mufflers that retain the original turbo and down pipe heat shields. The Duals come standard with (2) 18MM O2 Bungs; One for the original O2 and the other for a wide-band O2.
The Slip-On (muffler delete) is a no core pipe that retains the stock end cap and plastics. The aluminum Performance Series picked up 6 HP and 4lb/ft TQ and the stainless steel Titan Series picked up 5-7 horsepower with 4-5lb/ft torque, depending on the option. The Performance Series has a 10-12dB increase, the Titan-XL has an 8-9dB louder than stock.
- Available as a Dual Full (Turbo Back) & Slip-On (Muffler Delete)
- Dual Full includes (2) 18MM O2 Bungs. (Factory and Wide-Band)
- Performance: 6 HP, 4lb/ft TQ, 10-12dB increase, 14.5lbs
- Titan-QS: 5 HP, 4lb/ft TQ, 23lbs
- Titan-XL: 7 HP, 5lb/ft TQ, 8-9dB increase, 23lbs
- Slip-On (Muffler Delete): 3 HP, 3lb/ft TQ, 14-22dB increase
- ECU Flash Required or Fuel Tuner
(17) Can-Am® Maverick X3, X DS, X RS