The HMF Taillight Guards for the Honda Pioneer 1000 attaches directly to the frame, protecting the taillights from brush, branches, and other debris from the off-road. The Taillight Guards also feature a bed rail, offering tie-down points for carrying larger cargo. Made from .095" steel tubing, the Headlight Guards are powder-coated black and attach to the frame of the Pioneer.
- Protects taillights from rocks, sticks, and other debris
- Mounts directly to Honda Pioneer frame
- Bed Rails offering tie-down points
- Made from .095" steel tubing
- (16-20) Honda Pioneer 1000
SHIPPING: Guards will not ship until November 7th, 2019