1. Remove the 4 End cap Bolts and End cap.
2. Insert the straight Flange Adapter into the End cap and reinstall the End cap on the Silencer.
3. Slide the Clamp over the long Swamp Snorkel.
4. Slide the Mounting Clamp and Heat Shield onto the Swamp Snorkel.
Heat Shield may need to be cut.
5. Slide the Outlet Tip and Clamp on.
6. Align and tighten.
7. Use Mounting Bracket and Hardware to brace Snorkel to ATV. (See mount options below)
8. Mount the Bracket to the Snorkel Clamp and tighten. (See Figure #1)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: