1. Remove the Rear Bumper.
2. Remove the Muffler Assembly, being careful not to let the Down Pipe fall.
3. Remove the Heat Shield that attaches the Turbo to the Downpipe.
4. Remove the O2 Sensor.
5. Remove (4) M8 Bolts with a 6mm Allen holding the Downpipe to the Turbo.
1. Reuse the Stock Turbo-To-Downpipe Gasket and (4) M8 Socket Head Bolts.
2. Install the Downpipe to the Turbo and make sure the Gasket is in the correct orientation. Snug the (4) M8 Socket Head Bolts but Do Not Tighten.
3. Bolt the Down Pipe to the Muffler Assembly using the supplied Flange Gasket between using the supplied (3) M8 x 35 Hex Bolts, (6) 1/4" Washers, and (3) M8 Stonuts. (Lock nuts) DO NOT TIGHTEN
4. Tighten the (3) Nuts & Bolts at the Downpipe-To-Collector-Flange.
5. Tighten the (4) Bolts to the Turbo and install the Stock Heat Shield using the Stock Bolts into the tab on the Down Pipe.
6. Install the supplied 18mm-12mm O2 Adapter into the 18mm Bung located on the HMF Head Pipe/Down Pipe. We recommend using a small amount of anti-seize on the threads.
7. Inspect all areas around the exhaust for proper clearance and alignment. Adjust as necessary. (See Figure #1)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: