1. Loosen the clamps for the stock mufflers and remove the cotter pins from the top mounting hangers.
2. Remove the stock down pipe. Save the (3) 8mm nuts, you will reuse these.
3. Remove the Stock Up Pipe by removing the Bolts, Nuts, and Springs. Be sure to keep the donut gaskets as you will reuse them. If these gaskets are worn or damaged, replace them with new OEM gaskets. Leaks at these joints can cause power loss and or a check engine light.
4. Remove the stock studs from the Inlet of the turbo, you will not reuse them.
5. It will likely be necessary to loosen the rear head pipe nuts to allow the head pipe to rotate and line up with the new HMF head pipe. DO NOT remove the front or rear cylinder head pipes.
1. Install Race Up Pipe using the original donut gaskets, Stock bolts and spring spacers but the supplied springs and washers. If the donut gaskets are worn or damaged, replace them with new OEM gaskets. Leaks at these joints can cause power loss and or a check engine light.(See Figure #1)
2. Use the supplied (4) M8x25 Allen Bolts at the Up-Pipe-to-Turbo-Joint.(See Figure #2)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: