Stock Bracket Removal
1. Remove the original license plate bracket/fender.
2. Unplug the oringal turn signals.
HMF Bracket Installation
1. Use the OEM Hardware and supplied (4) M8 Flange Nuts to mount your new license plate/turn signal bracket.
Green Wire: Ground
Blue Wire: Right Turn Signal
Orange Wire: Left Turn Signal
Yellow & Green Wires: License Plate Light
1. Install the new license plate light into the new bracket.
2. Cut License Plate Light Wire Harness.(See Figure #1)
3. Using solder and heat shrink (not included), connect the Black Wire to the Yellow Wire in the Original Harness, and connect White Wire to the Green Wire in the original harness.
4. Unplug Turn Signals from the original harness.
5. Install Turn Signals on the New Bracket.
6. Plug in the new Turn Signals following the wiring key above.
7. Check all lights for proper operation before use on public streets. (See Figure #2)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: