For Models: YFZ 450R (2009-2022)
1. Remove the (2) bolts securing the tail light and ECU cover assembly. Save these bolts, they will be reused during assembly.
2. Disconnect the tail light electical plug and tape the connector to prevent water/debris intrusion.
3. Remove the tail light and ECU cover as an assembly.
4. Install the rubber edge guard onto the blockoff along the curved edge.
5. Install the blockoff by aligning the holes in the blockoff with the coordinating holes in the subframe and secure with the provided (2) Plastic Rivets.
6. Rotate the blockoff into its final position making sure all parts are tucked inside the blockoff and secure using the original (2) bolts. (See Figure #1)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: