For Models: YFZ 450R (2009-2022)
!!! WARNING !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in gear and the wheels chocked.
1. Remove the upper mounting bolt securing each headlight. Save the bolt and washer, they will be used when installing the block off plates. (See Figure #1)
2. Remove the headlights by pulling them off the mounting posts and disconnect the wiring.
3. Tape off the electrical connectors for the headlights and tuck them under the body work.
4. Transfer the (2) grommets from each headlight assembly onto the HMF Block Off Plates. (See Figure #2)
5. Install the headlight block off plates over the mounting pegs as shown.(See Figure #3)
6. Install the original upper mounting hardware to finish securing the block off plates.(See Figure #4)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: