For Models: Raptor 90 (2016-2022)
1. Loosen the clamp at the muffler-to-head pipe joint.
2. Remove the bolts that hold the muffler to the frame.
3. Remove the muffler.
4. Remove the nuts at the cylinder head-to-head pipe joint and remove the head pipe
5. Check the gasket in the exhaust port of the cylinder head for wear or damage. Replace it if necessary.
6. Remove the heat shield from the head pipe. You will re use it with your HMF exhaust.
1. Install the original heat shield on your HMF head pipe.
2. Install the HMF head pipe and start the nuts onto the studs.(See Figure #1)
3. Slide the HMF silencer over the head pipe.
4. Use the supplied hardware to mount the head pipe and muffler to the frame.
5. Tighten the head pipe hardware, and muffler nut & bolt.(See Figure #2)
6. Using a piece of electrical wire or spring puller, install the supplied spring at the head pipe-to-muffler joint.
7. Check all areas around the exhaust for proper clearance and alignment. Adjust as necessary.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: