For Models: Raptor 700 (2015-2022)
1. With a 6mm allen socket, loosen the clamp at the headpipe-to-silencer joint. (See Figure #1)
2. Remove the (2) silencer-to-frame mounting bolts and the silencer. (See Figure #2)
NOTE: It may be necessary to loosen the headpipe to allow for rotation and proper exhaust system alignment.
1. Install the short S-Bend connector pipe onto the head pipe. The smaller end fits over the head pipe and the bulged end will fit into the silencer.(See Figure #3)
2. Slide the clamps onto the short S-Bend connector pipe. DO NOT TIGHTEN. (See Figure #4)
3. Slip the silencer onto the short S-Bend connector pipe and mount it to the stock mounting location using the supplied (2) m8x40 bolts and (4) 5/16” fender washers.
4. Tighten in this order.
Silencer-to-frame mounting bolt.
Silencer-to-short connector S-Bend clamp.
Short S-bend connector-to-head pipe clamp.
Make sure that the Silencer-outlet-tip allen screws are tight.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: