For Models: Raptor 700 (2015-2021)
1. With a 6mm allen socket, loosen the clamp at the headpipe-to-silencer joint. (See Figure #1)
2. Remove the (2) silencer-to-frame mounting bolts and the silencer. (See Figure #2)
3. Remove the (2) 12mm Head pipe-to-cylinder nuts.(See Figure #3)
Inspect the original cylinder to headpipe gasket for wear or damage replace if necessary.(See Figure #4)
1. Install the supplied heat shield onto the clutch cable.(See Figure #5)
2. Making sure the Cylinder-to-head pipe gasket is in the exhaust port, slide the HMF Head pipe into the port, and snug the stock nuts. DO NOT TIGHTEN.
3. Slide the Clamp onto the inlet of the Silencer.
4. Slide the silencer onto the head pipe, then mount the silencer to the stock location using the supplied (2) m8x40 Bolts and (4) 5/16” fender washers.
5. Using the original or included hardware install the original head pipe heat shield.
6. Tighten in this order.
Silencer-to-frame mounting bolt.
Silencer-to-short connector S-Bend Clamp.
Short S-bend connector-to-head pipe Clamp.
Make sure that the Silencer-outlet-tip allen screws are tight.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: