For Models: Raptor 660 (2001-2005)
1. Make sure the machine is on level ground and completely cooled down.
2. Loosen the Clamp that holds the Original Silencer and Head Pipe together.
3. Loosen the Silencer Mounting Bolts.
4. Brace the back of the Silencer with one hand and take the bolts the rest of the way out.
5. Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
6. Inspect the gasket at the end of the head pipe for wear or damage and replace if necessary.
1. Slide the T-Bolt Clamp over the HMF Silencer, then slide it onto the Head Pipe.(See Figure #1)
2. Mount the Silencer with the Stock Bolts and tighten.
3. Tighten the T-Bolt Clamp to secure the Silencer to the Head Pipe.
4. With most applications, re-jetting your Carburetor is a necessity.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: