For Models: Wolverine 450 (2006-2010), Kodiak 400 (2003-2006), Kodiak 450 (2003-2006), Grizzly 400 (2007-2008), Grizzly 450 (2007-2014)
1. Make sure the machine is on level ground and completely cooled down.
2. Loosen the stock Clamp that holds the Silencer and Head Pipe together.
3. Loosen the Silencer Mounting Bolts.
4. Brace the back of the Exhaust with one hand and take the Bolts the rest of the way out.
5. Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
6. Remove the stock Gasket off of the Header. You will no longer need it with the HMF Silencer.
1. Slide the T-Bolt Clamp over the end of the HMF Silencer. Then, slide the Silencer onto the Head Pipe. Some pushing and twisting may be necessary.
2. Mount the Silencer with the Stock Bolts or the supplied hardware and tighten.
3. Tighten the T-Bolt Clamp to secure the Silencer to the Head Pipe.
4. Install heat shield squares where clearances are tight.
5. Inspect all areas around the exhaust system for proper clearance and alignment and adjust as necessary.
6. With most applications re-jetting/remapping is a necessity.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: