For Models: Grizzly 700 (2007-2021), Grizzly 550 (2009-2014)
1. Using a piece of wire or a spring puller, remove the head pipe-to-Silencer Springs.
2. Remove the Silencer-to-Frame Bolt. (You will reuse the original bolt.)
3. Make sure the Original Silencer-to-Head Pipe Gasket is in place on the Head Pipe Outlet, you will reuse it. Replace if necessary.
1. Using the Stock Bolt/Washer, mount the HMF Slip On in the same location as the Stock Silencer.
2. If the silencer is too close to the bumper, use the supplied M8x50 bolt, 1/2" spacer and (2) 5/16" fender washers to mount the silencer. This will space it out from the frame enough to clear the bumper.
3. Using a spring puller or piece of wire install the original Silencer-to-Head Pipe Springs.
4. Mount the supplied heatsheild on the rear plastic that’s closest to the exhaust inlet. (See Figure #1)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: