For Models: Grizzly 600 (1998-2001)
1. Remove the Plastic.
2. Loosen the Stock Clamp that holds the Stock Silencer and Head Pipe together.
3. Loosen the Silencer Mounting Bolts.
4. Brace the back of the Silencer with one hand and take the bolts the rest of the way out.
5. Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
6. You must remove the Stock Gasket off of the Header. You will no longer need them.
1. Slide the provided smaller Clamp over the Intermediate S-bend, then slide it onto the Head Pipe.
2. Slide the provided larger Clamp over the end of the HMF Silencer and then slide the Silencer onto the Intermediate Pipe.
3. Mount the Silencer with the Stock Bolts or the supplied hardware, and tighten.
4. Tighten the T-bolt Clamps to secure the Silencer to the Head Pipe.
5. With most applications, re-jetting your carburetor is a necessity.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: