For Models: LTZ 400 (2009-2014)
1. Remove the Thermostat Housing located on the front of the motor. To do this, first put a Drain Pan under the Thermostat Housing with a hose going to the Radiator. You may not need to do this on newer models the HMF Header can be installed.
2. Remove the Stock Head Pipe.
3. Loosen the bolts on the Header Port.
4. Once loosened, support the Exhaust with one hand and remove.
5. Keep the Stock Header Gasket, you will need to reuse it.
1. Be sure the Gasket is placed flush into the Header Port.
2. Slide the HMF Head Pipe into the Header Port while aligning the Flange with the Header Studs.
3. Finger tighten the bolts onto the Flange so the Head Pipe can still be moved.
4. Slide the Clamp over the end of the HMF Exhaust, then slide the Exhaust onto the Head Pipe. Some pushing and twisting may be necessary.
5. Mount the Exhaust with supplied hardware and tighten.
6. Tighten the Header Bolts onto the Flange and Clamp to secure the Exhaust to the Head Pipe.
7. Reinstall the Thermostat and Housing, tighten the bolts, and top off your Radiator.
8. With most applications, re-jetting/remapping a necessity.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: