For Models: LT-R 450 (2006-2009)
1. Loosen the Silencer-To-Head Pipe Clamp.
2. Remove the (2) Silencer Bolts and the Silencer.
3. Remove the Stock Gasket from the Header. The Gasket usually comes off inside of the Silencer.
1. Loosen the Head Pipe Bolts to allow for more movement.
2. Slide the T-Bolt Clamp onto the Inlet of the HMF Silencer.
3. Using the supplied hardware, mount the HMF Silencer to the stock location of the mounting tabs. IMPORTANT: Use washers on both sides of the rubber mounts.
4. Tighten both Silencer-to-Subframe Bolts.
5. Install the supplied Heat Shield Square on the back side of the Airbox.
6. Using an HMF Optimizer and Map Key, you must tune the engine to it’s proper settings.(See Figure #1)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: