For Models: RZR XP® Turbo (2017-2020)
1. Loosen all (4) backplate bolts about 1 turn. Do not remove the bolts at this point.(See Figure #1)
2. Chock the front wheels and jack up the rear of the vehicle so the weight of the vehicle is off the rear tires. Properly support the vehicle to prevent any incident.
3. With the weight off the rear tires finish unbolting the 4 bolts holding the backplate and radius rods. Remove the stock backplate. Save the hardware.(See Figure #2)
1. Place the iQ Receiver Hitch Backplate over the rear of the machine and insert all (4) bolts through the backplate, radius rods, and frame in the same configuration as the stock backplate.
NOTE: A small amount of medium strength loctite is recommended between the bolt and nut to prevent it from backing off while riding.
2. Snug all (4) bolts but do not fully tighten at this point.
3. Lower the rear of the vehicle and cycle the rear suspension allowing it to settle. Make sure the radius rods are not binding between the frame and backplate.
4. Tighten all (4) bolts to the factory specification. (See Figure #3)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: