For Models: RZR XP® Turbo (2017-2019), RZR XP® 4 Turbo (2017-2019), RZR XP® Turbo S (2018-2019), RZR XP® 4 Turbo S (2019-2019)
1. Remove the Rear Bumper.
2. Remove the Stock Muffler Assembly, being careful not to let the Down Pipe fall.
3. Remove the Heat Shield from the frame, behind where the Muffler used to be.
4. Remove the (2) Transmission Mount Nuts from the back side of the frame.
5. Remove the Heat Shield that attaches the Turbo to the Downpipe.
6. Remove the O2 Sensor.
7. Remove (4) M8 Bolts with a 6mm Allen holding the Downpipe to the Turbo.
1. Reuse the Stock Turbo-To-Downpipe Gasket and (4) M8 Socket Head Bolts.
2. Install the Downpipe to the Turbo and make sure the Gasket is in the correct orientation. Snug the (4) M8 Socket Head Bolts but Do Not Tighten.
3. Install the Silencer Mounting Bracket to the Chassis using (2) of the Original Mounting Bolts from the Heat Shield for the top of the Bracket.
4 The (2) outer holes on the bottom of the bracket will fit over the Transmission Mount Studs.
5. Install the (2) Original Transmission Mount Nuts onto the studs over the new bracket.(See Figure #1)
6. Hang the Heat Shield by sliding the Heat Shield over the (2) Top Studs on Bracket. (Titan Series Exhausts only)
7. Bolt the Down Pipe to the HMF Collector using the supplied Flange Gaskets between using the supplied (3) M8 x 35 Hex Bolts, (6) 1/4" Washers, and (3) M8 Stonuts. (Lock nuts) DO NOT TIGHTEN(See Figure #2)
8. Using (2) of the Supplied Flat Washers and (2) Supplied Nylock nuts, and (2) M8 x 1.25 Carriage Bolts, install the Lower Silencer. (Install Carriage bolts from the Engine-Side of the Bracket) Level and center the Silencer and tighten the mounting nuts. (See Figure #3)
9. Using (2) of the Supplied Flat Washers and (2) Supplied Nylock nuts, install the Top Silencer. Be sure the top silencer is level and tighten the mounting nuts.
10. Tighten the (3) Nuts & Bolts at the Downpipe-To-Collector-Flange.
11. Tighten the (4) Bolts to the Turbo and install the Stock Heat Shield using the Stock Bolts into the tab on the Down Pipe.
12. Using a spring puller, or long piece of electrical wire, install the (2) Supplied Springs between the Silencers and the Collector as shown. Note: For Performance Series exhausts, the bottom silencer spring will be below the silencer inlet.
13. Install the supplied 18mm-12mm O2 Adapter into the 18mm Bung located on the HMF Head Pipe/Down Pipe. We recommend using a small amount of anti-seize on the threads.
14. Inspect all areas around the exhaust for proper clearance and alignment. Adjust as necessary.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: