For Models: RZR XP® Turbo (2019-2019)
1. Remove the grille by pulling down on the two tabs at the top, pulling the top of the grille forward, then pulling up to disengage the tabs holding it to the grille surround.
2. Remove the two small torx head screws holding the lower black plastic panel under the grille opening and remove this panel. The picture below shows the location of where these screws were as well as the result of removing the main grille and this plastic panel.(See Figure #1)
1a. *For vehicles without the vertical mounting bracket in front of the radiator.* Install the provided RZR Turbo S Front Bumper Mid Mount Bracket 100334 to the vehicle's frame just forward of the radiator as shown using the provided (2) M8x1.25x25 Hex Bolts, (2) M8x1.25 Flanged Nuts, and (4) 1/4" Flat Washers. Proceed to step 2a.(See Figure #2)
1b. *For vehicles with the vertical mounting bracket in front of the radiator.* Begin mounting the bumper by placing it over the front of the machine and use the provided (2) M8x1.25x25 Hex Bolts, (2) 1/4" Flat Washers, (2) 3/8" USS Washers, and (2) M8x1.25 Flanged Nuts at the upper mounting locations circled below. Do not tighten.
NOTE 1: Place the 1/4" washer (smaller washer) on the head of the bolt, pass the bolt through the bumper at the pictured location, then secure with the 3/8" USS Washer (larger washer) and M8 Flanged Nut. (See Figure #3)
2a. *Skip this step if step 1a did not apply to your machine.* Begin mounting the bumper by placing it over the front of the vehicle and use the provided (2) M8x1.25x25 Hex Bolts, (2) 1/4" Flat Washers, and (2) M8x1.25 Flanged Nuts to secure the upper mounting points of the bumper to the previously installed bracket.(See Figure #4)
3. Continue securing the bumper at the lower three mounting locations pictured below with the provided (3) M8x1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (3) 1/4" Washers, and (3) M8 Flanged Nuts. Do not tighten. (See Figure #5)
NOTE 2: Depending on your machine it may be easier to pass the bolts through the back side of the frame near the differential so the thread of the bolt stick through the frame and bumper with the threaded end of the bolt facing forward.
4. Check for proper alignment and clearance then tighten all hardware.
5. Reinstall the lower plastic body panel removed previously using the factory hardware. Reinstall the grille by inserting the lower tabs into the grille surround then clicking the upper portion back into its locking tabs.
6. Install the provided (2) M8x1.25 Speednuts to the lower tabs on the bumper, then install the skid plate using the provided (4) M8x1.25x20 Buttonhead Bolts, (4) 1/4" Flat Washers, and (2) M8x1.25 Flanged Nuts. The upper two mounting tabs will use a nut & bolt setup to secure it, while the lower mounting tabs use the speednuts.
NOTE 3: Make sure when installing the lower two speednuts the threaded portion is pointing upward as pictured below.(See Figure #6)
NOTE 4: If you are installing a fairlead at this time use the provided hardware with your fairlead to secure the skid plate at the upper mounting locations.
NOTE 5: Some hardware may be left over after installing the bumper. This is okay, the hardware kit covers multiple setups that have different mounting requirements.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: