For Models: RZR XP® Turbo (2016-2019), RZR XP® 4 Turbo (2016-2019), RZR XP® Turbo S (2018-2019), RZR XP® 4 Turbo S (2019-2019)
1. Remove the Rear Bumper.
2. Remove the Stock Muffler Assembly, being careful not to let the Down Pipe fall.
3. Remove the Heat Shield from the frame, behind where the Muffler used to be.
4. Remove the Heat Shield that attaches the Turbo to the Downpipe.(See Figure #1)
5. Remove the O2 Sensor.(See Figure #2)
6. Remove (4) M8 Bolts with a 6mm Allen holding the Downpipe to the Turbo.
1. Install the supplied mounting bracket with stock hardware off of the vehicle.(See Figure #3)
2. Install the Downpipe to the Turbo.(See Figure #4)
3. Slip Muffler onto Downpipe.(See Figure #5)
4. Install the Muffler to the Bracket with the (2) M10 x 1.5 x 40 Hex Bolts, (2) Fender Washers,(2) Flat Washers, and (2) M10 x 1.5 Nylock Nuts.(See Figure #6)
5. Install the Springs from the Muffler to the Downpipe(See Figure #7)
6. Install the O2 Sensor.(See Figure #8)
7. Tighten the Downpipe Bolts and reinstall the Heat Shield.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: