For Models: RZR XP® Turbo (2016-2021), RZR XP® 4 Turbo (2016-2021), RZR XP® Turbo S (2018-2021), RZR XP® 4 Turbo S (2019-2021)
1. Remove the Rear Bumper.
2. Remove the Stock Muffler Assembly being careful not to let the Downpipe fall.
3. Remove the Heat Shield from the frame, behind where the muffler used to be.
4. Remove the (2) Transmission Mount Nuts from the Back Side of the Frame.
5. Remove the Old Gasket Material from the Down Pipe Flange.
1. Install the Silencer Mounting Bracket to the Chassis using (2) Original Mounting Bolts from the Heat Shield for the top of the bracket.
2. The (2) Outer Holes on the bottom of the Bracket will fit over the Transmission Mount Studs.
3. Install the (2) Original Transmission Mount Nuts onto the Studs over the New Bracket.(See Figure #1)
4. Slide the Supplied Flange Gasket over the Studs on the Down Pipe.
5. Titan Series Exhausts Only: Hang the Heat Shield by sliding the Heat Shield over the (2) Top Studs on Bracket.
6. Install the New Collector over the Studs at the end of the Down Pipe. Install the Original Lock Nuts. Do not tighten!
Note: Leaving this Joint loose will aid in the installation of the HMF Silencers.
7. Using (2) Supplied Flat Washers and (2) Supplied Nylock Nuts, and (2) M8 X 1.25 Carriage Bolts, install the Lower Silencer. (install Carriage Bolts from the Engine-side of the Bracket) Be Sure the Lower Silencer Is Level and Tighten the Mounting Nuts.
8. Using (2) of the Supplied Flat Washers and (2) Supplied Nylock nuts, install the Top Silencer. Be sure the top silencer is level and tighten the mounting nuts.
9. Tighten the (3) Nuts at the Down Pipe-To-Collector-Flange.
10. Using a Spring Puller, or Long Piece of Electrical Wire, install the (2) Supplied Springs between the Silencers and the Collector.
Note: Performance Series: Bottom Silencer Spring will be below the Silencer Inlet.(See Figure #2)
11. Inspect all areas around the Exhaust for proper clearance and alignment. Adjust as necessary.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: