For Models: RZR XP® 4 1000 (2019-2023)
1. Locate the frame tube with a large hole in it near the exhaust on each side as pictured below. Using a 5/16” drill bit, drill a hole through the other side of the frame tube.(See Figure #1)
2. Using the provided pair of ‘19 RZR Rear Bumper Struts, (2) M8x1.25x70 Allen Head Bolts, (2) M8 Nylock Nuts, and (4) ¼” Washers loosely install the bumper struts where the holes were previously drilled through the frame. Do not tighten.(See Figure #2)
3. Loosely install the rear bumper by inserting the upper plugs into the previously installed bumper struts. Loosely secure using the provided (2) M8x1.25x45 Allen Head Bolts, (4) ¼” Washers, and (2) M8 Nylock Nuts. Do not tighten.
4. Secure the lower mounting points of the rear bumper to the rear of the vehicle at the location circled below using the provided (2) M8x1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (2) M8 Nylock Nuts, and (4) ¼” Washers. Do not tighten.(See Figure #3)
5. Check for proper clearance and alignment, adjust as needed.
6. Tighten the hardware in the following order:
NOTE: The Rear Bumper struts may not sit 100% flush with the frame of the vehicle. This is normal due to the curvature of the frame tube. Do not overtighten the hardware between the struts and the frame to prevent deforming the vehicle’s frame.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: