For Models: RZR XP® 1000 (2019-2019)
1. Remove the grille by pulling down on the two tabs at the top, pulling the top of the grille forward, then pulling up to disengage the tabs holding it to the grille surround.
2. Remove the two small torx head screws holding the lower black plastic panel under the grille opening and remove this panel. The picture below shows the location of where these screws were as well as the result of removing the main grille and this plastic panel.(See Figure #1)
3. (For RZR XP Turbo & Turbo S models only) Remove the black side plastic panels on the left and right of the front fascia. There are 4 small torx head screws on each side then remove the panels by pulling back towards the rear of the machine.
4. Cut out the small trapezoid shaped recess in the plastic panels removed in the previous step. Then reinstall the panels using the original hardware. (See Figure #2)
(See Figure #3)
TIP: To achieve the best results when cutting out the holes in the body panels drill a small hole in each corner then use a small reciprocating saw or rotary tool cut along the edges then trim any excess material left over with a utility blade.
1. Begin mounting the bumper by placing it over the front of the machine, passing the upper bar through the previously cut plastic panels, and use the provided (2) M8x1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (2) ¼” Washers, (2) 3/8” USS Washers, and (2) M8 Flanged Nuts at the upper mounting locations circled in the picture below. Do not tighten.(See Figure #4)
NOTE 1: Place the ¼” Washer (smaller washer) on the head of the bolt, pass the bolt through the bumper at the pictured location, then secure with the 3/8” USS Washer (larger washer) and M8 Nylock Nut.
2. Continue securing the bumper at the lower (3) mounting locations pictured below with the provided (3) M8x1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (6) ¼” Washers, and (3) M8 Flanged Nuts. Do not tighten.(See Figure #5)
TIP: It may be easier to pass the bolts through the back side of the frame near the differential so the threads of the bolt stick through the frame and bumper with the threaded end of the bolt facing forward. When tightening these bolts down later, use the open end of a 13mm wrench to hold the head of the bolt while tightening the nut. Refer to the picture below.(See Figure #6)
3. Using the provided U4 Bumper Clamps, (8) M8x1.25x25 Hex Bolts, (8) M8 Nylock Nuts, (16) ¼” Washers, (2) M10x1.5x25 Allen Head Bolts, and (2) 3/8” Washers loosely install the clamps to the frame support rails on each side of the bumper’s upper bar where it passes through the body work. Refer to the picture below. Do not tighten.(See Figure #7)
4. Inspect for proper clearance and alignment, adjust as necessary.
5. Tighten all hardware in the following order:
6. Reinstall the lower plastic body panel removed previously using the factory hardware. Reinstall the grille by inserting the lower tabs into the grille surround then clicking the upper portion back into its locking tabs.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: