For Models: RZR® 800 (2008-2014), RZR® S 800 (2008-2014), RZR® 4 800 (2010-2010)
1. Make sure the UTV is on level ground and completely cooled down.
2. It may be easier to remove the Plastic Bed Liner, Rear Tail Plastic, and Bumper.
3. Loosen the Stock Clamp that holds the Silencer and Head Pipe together.
4. Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
5. Remove the OEM Head Pipe and Gaskets.
1. Using the supplied Gaskets and Allen Bolts, install the primary Head Pipes. DO NOT TIGHTEN.
2. Attach the Mid Pipe to the Primary Head Pipes. Install the 2 Springs using a piece of wire. Bolt the Mid Pipe to the engine using the supplied Bolt and Washer.
3. Zip tie the Crank Case Breather Hose away from the Exhaust Mid Pipe. (2008-2010: See Image Below(See Figure #1)
2011->: See Image Below(See Figure #2)
4. Slide the Clamp over the slotted end and slide the Silencer into the Stock Rubber Mount locations and onto the Mid-Pipe.
5. Install the Fender Washer and the Hitch Pin and tighten all hardware. Make sure you have plenty of clearance everywhere before starting.
6. 2011-> Models Only: Install the supplied Fuel Rail Heat Shield using the supplied Nut and Washer and PCV Hold-Down Bolt. (See Figure #3)
Hook me up! Get $75 off your next exhaust order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: