For Models: RZR® RS1 (2018-2022)
1. Remove the Stock Tow Hook by loosening the (2) Stock Bolts.(See Figure #1)
1. Using the (2) supplied M8 x 1.25 x 20 Hex Bolts, (4) 1/4" Flat Washers, and (2) M8 x 1.25 Nyloc Nuts, install the Lower Plate of the Defender Front Bumper.
2. Use (2) supplied M12 x 1.75 x 25 Flanged Bolts and M12 x 1.75 Nyloc Nuts to bolt bumper tubes to frame. You will need a socket with a long extension.(See Figure #2)
3. Install 1-1/4" Cap Plugs into the tubes located at the middle bracket.
4. Inspect all areas around the Bumper for proper clearance and alignment and adjust as necessary.
5. Install the Stock Tow Hook back in the stock location using the (2) Stock Bolts.(See Figure #3)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: