For Models: RZR Pro XP® (2020-2021)
!!! WARNING !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
1. Remove the bolts securing the central skid plate and remove the skid plate from the vehicle.
Note: While not absolutely necessary to remove the skid plate for installation of the rock sliders it does make the process easier and provides an opportunity to inspect other driveline components and clean out any debris build up on top of the skid plate.
2. On each side of the vehicle locate the (3) existing bung locations for rock slider installation.(See Figure #1)
3. Slide the provided Rock Slider Aluminum Spacers into the (3) mounting locations on each side of the vehicle. (See Figure #2)
Note: Make sure the bungs in the vehicle's frame are clean, if any debris is left in the bungs the provided aluminum spacers will not seat properly. Additionally, weld splatter from the manufacturing of the vehicle may still be present inside the bungs. If this is the case the spatter will have to be ground out in order for the spacer to fit properly.
4. For each rock slider install the provided (3) M10-1.5x120 Hex Bolts and (3) 3/8" Flat Washers through the mounting plate.(See Figure #3)
5. Lift the rock sliders into place and slide the bolts through the previously installed spacers. Secure using the provided 3/8" Fender Washers, and M10-1.5 Nylock Nuts. Do not overtighten the mounting hardware.(See Figure #4)
Note: The forward mounting points are accessed from under the vehicle, the rear mounting point is accessed by reaching behind the seats.
6. Install the provided 1.75" Bumper Caps into the hole for the rear mounting points. (See Figure #5)
7. Reinstall the skid plate if completely removed. Ensure that the rock sliders go over and below the outer edge of the skid plate. If the skid plate is not tucked above the mounting plate for the rock sliders it will not reinstall properly. (See Figure #6)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: