For Models: RZR Pro XP® (2020-2021)
!!! WARNING !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
1. Remove the rear plastic panel covering the silencer and part of the radius rod plate.
2. Loosen the (4) mounting bolts securing the radius rod plate. Do not completely remove the hardware at this point.
3. Lift the rear of the vehicle using a suitable jack until the weight of the vehicle is off the rear suspension. Properly support the vehicle using jack stands under the frame of the vehicle. (See Figure #1)
4. Remove the radius rod plate hardware along with the plate. Save the hardware, it will be used to install the Receiver Hitch plate.(See Figure #2)
5. Using the original hardware install the HMF Receiver Hitch. It is recommended to apply a small amount of medium strength (typically blue) Loctite to the threads of the bolts. Do not torque the hardware at this point.(See Figure #3)
6. Remove jack stands and lower the vehicle. Place the transmission in neutral and roll the vehicle forward and back a few times to allow the suspension to settle. Place the transmission back in park once the suspension is settled.
7. Torque the radius rod bolts to the factory specification or a minimum of 90 ft-lbs.
8. If reinstalling the rear plastic panel use the provided (2) M6-1.0x60 Hex Bolts, (2) M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts, and (4) #10 Flat Washers to secure the lower mounting points of the panel to the HMF Hitch Plate.
NOTE: It is recommended to check all (4) radius rod bolts after the few hours of riding and re-torque as needed. (See Figure #4)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: