For Models: RZR Pro XP® (2020-2021)
!!! WARNING !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
1. Remove the rear plastic fascia plate covering the stock exhaust silencer.
2. Using (2) of the original torx head bolts install the provided License Plate Bracket.
3. Install the provided Rear Bumper Support Tubes to the frame using the provided (2) M10-1.25x70 Hex Bolts, (4) 3/8" Flat Washers, and (2) M10-1.25 Nylock Nuts. Do not tighten.(See Figure #1)
4. Bring the bumper up to the rear of the machine and loosely secure the bumper to the previously installed support tubes using the provided (2) M8-1.25x20 Hex Bolts, and (2) 1/4" Flat Washers. Do not tighten.(See Figure #2)
5. Secure the lower tubes of the bumper to the frame using the provided (2) M8-1.25x25 Hex Bolts, (4) 1/4" Flat Washers, and (2) M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts. Do not tighten.(See Figure #3)
6. Check for proper clearance and alignment then tighten the hardware in the following order:
a. Lower tube mounting bolts
b. Support tubes to bumper bolts
c. Support tubes to frame bolts(See Figure #4)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: