For Models: RZR Pro XP® (2020-2021)
!!! WARNING !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
1. Remove the following:(See Figure #1)
2. Remove the original front bumper hoop.(See Figure #2)
3. Trim the lower center fascia panel as shown in the image below. Cut off the section below the red line.(See Figure #3)
4. Install the provided Grill Mount Bracket using the provided (2) M8-1.25x20 Hex Bolts, (2) M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts, and (4) 1/4" Flat Washers at the outer holes of the bracket and through the corresponding holes in the frame.(See Figure #4)
5. Secure the grill surround to the Grill Mount Bracket at the center holes and corresponding holes in the grill surround using the provided (2) M6-1.0x16 Flanged Bolts, (2) #10 Flat Washers, and (2) M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts.
6. Loosely install the provided pair of HD Front Bumper Support Tubes through the cutouts in the grille and loosely secure to the frame using the provided (2) M8-1.25x25 Hex Bolts, and (2) 1/4" Flat Washers. (See Figure #5)
7. Remove the (2) original flange head bolts just to either side of the front tow hook.
8. Lift the bumper into place and loosely secure the lower mounting points using the provided (2) M10-1.5x25 Allen Bolts and (2) 3/8" Flat Washers. (See Figure #6)
9. Secure the upper portion of the bumper to the previously installed Support Tubes using the provided (2) M8-1.25x25 Hex Bolts, and (2) 1/4" Flat Washers. (See Figure #7)
10. Check for proper alignment, adjust as needed, then tighten all mounting hardware. You may need to hold the Support Tubes to tighten the hardware and keep the tubes from spinning.
11. Slip the larger lower fascia panel back into place but do not secure it yet.
12. Slip the lower center fascia panel into place and secure it to the larger panel previously installed using the orginal hardware. You will need to shift the panels in order to secure them to each other and clear the bumper.
13. Secure the larger lower fascia panel to the original mounts using the original hardware. Reinstall the grill.
14. Slide the provided (1) M8-1.25 Speednut onto the tab at the bottom of the bumper with the threaded portion facing up.
15. Install the Skid Plate to the bumper using the provided (1) M8-1.25x25 Buttonhead Bolt and (1) 1/4" Flat Washer for the lower mounting hole into the previously installed speednut. Use the remaining provided (2) M8-1.25x25 Buttonhead Bolts, (4) 1/4" Flat Washers, and (2) M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts for the upper mounting points. (See Figure #8)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: