For Models: RZR® 900 Trail (2015-2019)
1. Remove the front grill.
1. Using the (3) supplied M8 Hex Bolts, (6) Washers, and (3) Nylock Nuts, install the Lower Plate of the Front Bumper.
2. Use (2) supplied M12 Flanged Bolts and Nylock Nuts to bolt bumper tubes to frame. You will need a socket with a long extension.(See Figure #1)
(image is shown on Polaris® General™)
3. Install 1-1/4" Cap Plugs into the tubes located at the middle bracket.
4. Install the supplied (2) 1-½” bar clamps using the supplied (8) M8x25 Hex (16) ¼” washers (8) M8 Nylocks(See Figure #2)
5. Using the supplied hardware, attach the Mounting Arms to the Clamps, then to the Front Bumper Tabs.
6. Inspect all areas around the Bumper for proper clearance and alignment and adjust as necessary.(See Figure #3)
Hook me up! Get $75 off your next exhaust order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: