For Models: RZR® 570 (2013-2021)
1. Remove the rear bumper.
2. Remove the 2 Silencer-to-Head Pipe Springs, rear sub-frame, and the silencer.
3. Remove the driver and passenger seats.
4. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
5. Remove the engine access panel from behind the seats.
6. Remove the head pipe, being careful not to lose the Cylinder Head-to-Head Pipe gasket.
1. Inspect the original Head Pipe-to-Silencer Gasket for wear or damage. Replace the gasket if necessary.
2. Install the supplied silencer bracket to the rear sub-frame, using the supplied hardware (See Figure #1)
3. Hold the HMF slip on exhaust in place and install the rear sub-frame. Use the supplied hardware to mount the silencer to the previously installed bracket. Use a fender washer against each side of the 2 rubber mounts. (See Figure #2)
4. Install the supplied long neck springs.
5. See image for recommended heat shield placement on the inside rear bumper. (See Figure #3)
6. Install the rear bumper.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: