For Models: RZR® 570 (2012-2021)
1. Remove the following:
-Front and top engine covers
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable at the battery.
3. Disconnect the fuel injector harness from the fuel injector. (See Figure #1)
4. Starting at the battery, route the optimizer harness back toward the top of the engine, following the Positive and negative battery cables. (See Figure #2)
5. Pull the Optimizer connectors up to the injector. Plug the black and red connector into the fuel injector. (See Figure #3)
6. Plug the black Optimizer connector into the OEM harness connector. (See Figure #4)
7. Connect the Black ground wire from the Optimizer to the Negative battery post with the negative battery cables.
8. Use the supplied Velcro to mount the Optimizer to the storage area wall, next to the battery. (See Figure #5)
9. Use the supplied Zip ties to secure the wiring harness to the Positive and negative battery cables. (See Figure #6)
Be sure that wiring harness is secured away from any hot or moving parts.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: