For Models: RZR® 570 (2013-2021)
1. Remove the rear bumper.
2. Remove the 2 Silencer-to-Head Pipe Springs, rear sub-frame, and the silencer.
3. Remove the driver and passenger seats.
4. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
5. Remove the engine access panel from behind the seats.
6. Remove the head pipe, being careful not to lose the Cylinder Head-to-Head Pipe gasket.
1. Install the HMF head pipe using the original mounting hardware. DO NOT TIGHTEN.
2. Install the supplied silencer bracket to the rear sub-frame, using the supplied hardware.(See Figure #1)
3. Slide the supplied clamp over the Silencer inlet, hold the HMF silencer in place, and install the rear sub-frame.
4. Use the supplied hardware to mount the silencer to the previously installed bracket. Use a fender washer against each side of the 2 rubber mounts. (See Figure #2)
5. Tighten the Head Pipe bolts.
6. Tighten the clamp.
7. STOP! Inspect all areas around the exhaust system for proper clearance and adjust if necessary. (See Figure #3)
8. See Figure 3 for recommended heat shield placement on the inside rear bumper.
Replace the following:
9. Inspect all areas around the exhaust system for proper clearance and adjust if necessary.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: