For Models: RZR® 170 (2010-2021)
1. Make sure the machine is on level ground and completely cooled down.
2. Loosen the Silencer Mounting Bolts.
3. Remove the two bolts from the Exhaust Port.
4. Brace the back of the Silencer with one hand, and take the bolts the rest of the way out.
5. Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
6. Inspect the Stock Head Pipe Gaskets. If they’re damaged, replace them.
1. Slide the Stock Gasket onto the HMF Head Pipe.
2. Slide the T-Bolt Clamp over the end of the HMF Silencer, then slide the Silencer onto the Head Pipe. Some pushing and twisting may be necessary.
3. Mount the Silencer with the supplied hardware and tighten all hardware.
4. Tighten the T-Bolt Clamp to secure the exhaust to the Head Pipe.
5. With most applications, remapping is a necessity.(See Figure #1)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: