For Models: Outlaw 90 (2007-2014), Outlaw 110 (2016-2022)
1. Make sure the bike is on level ground and completely cooled down.
2. Loosen the Two Bolts to the Flange that holds the Silencer to the Head Pipe.
3. Loosen the Silencer Mounting Bolts.
4. Brace the back of the Silencer with one hand, and take the bolts the rest of the way out.
5. Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
6. Remove the Stock Gasket on the Header, you will no longer need it with the HMF Silencer.
1. Slide the Silencer onto the supplied S-Bend. Align the Spring Tabs and install the Spring.(See Figure #1)
2. Align the supplied Gasket with the Flange and install the Supplied Bolts, Nuts, and Washers.
3. Slide the Silencer onto the Head Pipe.(See Figure #2)
4. Mount the Silencer with the supplied hardware and tighten.
5. Tighten the Bolts to secure the Silencer to the Head Pipe.
6. With most applications, re-jetting is a necessity.(See Figure #3)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: