For Models: Teryx KRX 1000 (2020-2021)
!!! WARNING !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
IMPORTANT: Do not tighten any hardware until the bumper is fully installed and aligned.
1. Install the provided Front Bumper Mid Plate using the provided (2) M10-1.25x25 Allen Bolts, (4) 3/8" Flat Washers, and (2) M10-1.25 Nylock Nuts (fine thread). (See Figure #1)
2. Install the provided U4 Side Brackets on both sides of the machine behind the front fascia as shown using the provided (4) M8-1.25x20 Buttonhead Bolts, and (4) 1/4" Flat Washers.(See Figure #2)
3. Carefully lift the bumper into place and secure it to the previously installed Mid Plate using the provided (2) M8-1.25x25 Buttonhead Bolts, (4) 1/4" Flat Washers, and (2) M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts. (See Figure #3)
4. Secure the bottom of the bumper with the provided (2) M10-1.5x100 Flanged Hex Bolts, (2) 3/4" Aluminum Spacers, (2) 3/8" Flat Washers, (2) 3/8" USS Washers, and (2) M10-1.5 Nylock Nuts (coarse thread). (See Figure #4)
NOTE: Place the thinner 3/8" Flat Washer between the frame of the vehicle and the Aluminum Spacer. Use the thicker 3/8" USS Washer on between the vehicle's frame and the nut.
5. Align the bumper extensions with the previoulsy installed U4 Side brackets and secure using the provided (2) M8-1.25x20 Buttonhead Bolts, and (2) 1/4" Flat Washers.(See Figure #5)
6. Inspect for proper alignment and clearance. The outer ends up the main bumper bar may be very close or lightly contact the sides of the front fascia, this is normal. Tighten all hardware in the following order:
i. Lower mounts from Step 4
ii. Mid plate to frame bolts from Step 1
iii. Mid plate to bumper bolts from Step 3
iv. Bumper extensions to U4 side brackets from Step 5
v. U4 side brackets to frame from step 2(See Figure #6)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: