For Models: TRX 450R (2006-2014)
1. Make sure the bike is on level ground and completely cooled down.
2. Loosen the Stock Clamp that holds the Silencer and Head Pipe together.
3. Loosen the Silencer Mounting Bolts.
4. Brace the back to the Silencer with one hand, and take the Bolts the rest of the way out.
5. Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
6. Remove the Head Pipe Nuts. Once removed, support the pipe with one hand and remove the Head Pipe.
1. Position the HMF Head Pipe in the Stock Location and start the Nuts on the Mounting Studs.
2. Slide the T-Bolt Clamp over the end of the HMF Silencer, then slide the HMF Silencer onto the Head Pipe (Some pushing and twisting may be necessary.) and snug the Head Pipe Nuts.
3. Mount the Silencer with the stock Bolts or the supplied hardware and tighten.
4. Tighten the T-Bolt Clamp to secure the Silencer to the Head Pipe.
5. With most applications, re-jetting is a necessity.
6. Inspect all areas for proper clearance.
Hook me up! Get $75 off your next exhaust order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: