For Models: TRX 300EX (1993-2012)
1. Make sure the bike is on level ground and completely cooled down.
2. Loosen the Stock Clamp that holds the Silencer and Head Pipe together.
3. Loosen the Silencer Mounting Bolts.
4. Brace the back of the Silencer with one hand, and take the Bolts the rest of the way out.
5. Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
6. Loosen the Bolts on the Header Port. Once loosened, support the pipe with one hand and remove.
1. Position the HMF Head Pipe in the oringal location and start the nuts on the Mounting Studs.
2. Slide the T-Bolt Clamp over the end of the HMF Silencer and then slide the HMF Silencer onto the Head Pipe. Some pushing and twisting may be necessary.
3. Mount the Silencer with the stock Bolts and the supplied hardware.
4. Use the Spacer behind the Stainless bracket and tighten the Silencer Bolts and snug the Head Pipe Nuts.
5. Tighten the T-Bolt Clamp to secure the Silencer to the Head Pipe.
6. With most applications, re-jetting is a necessity.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: