For Models: Talon 1000R/X (2019-2020)
1. Remove the plastic panel between the seats in the passenger compartment.
2. Remove the M10 bolts just under the harness bar and replace them with the provided (2) M10-1.25x30 Flange Head Bolts. Reinstall the plastic panel removed in the previous step.(See Figure #1)
3. Remove the access panel in the cargo bed to gain access to the air box. Remove the air box lid.
4. Place the provided Tire Rack Bracket over the threaded portion of the previously installed bolts and secure it with the provided (2) 3/8" Flat Washers and (2) M10-1.25 Nylock Nuts.(See Figure #2)
(See Figure #3)
5. Reinstall the airbox lid and access panel.
6. Install the rear bar of the spare tire carrier onto the rear portion of the roll cage and secure it using the provided (8) M6-1.0x20 Allen Bolts. For each tube clamp get all (4) bolts started and tighten evenly, the tube clamp halves may not fully mate, this is normal. (See Figure #4)
7. Install the spare tire carrier plate and secure it to the previously installed bracket and rear bar using the provided (4) M8-1.25x25 Buttonhead Bolts, (4) M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts, and (8) 1/4" Flat Washers. (See Figure #5)
(See Figure #6)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: