For Models: Talon 1000R/X (2019-2019)
!!! WARNING !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
1. Remove the lower rocker panel from each side of the vehicle.
2. On the inside of the rocker panels there will be a pre-existing cut line in the front portion. Cut along this line to provide access for the front mounting points of the HMF Rock Sliders.(See Figure #1)
3. Reinstall the rocker panels using the original hardware.
Tip: Although not absolutely necessary removing the central skid plate from the machine will make securing the HMF Rock sliders much easier.
4. Bring the HMF Rock Sliders into place along the side of the machine and begin loosely securing them to the machine using the provided (4) M8-1.25x65 Hex Bolts, (4) M8-1.25x25 Hex Bolts, (8) M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts, (16) ¼” Flat Washers for each side. Do not tighten any hardware at this point. (See Figure #2)
5. The front mounting points will be mounted using the the longer 65mm Hex Bolts, while the rear is mounted using the shorter 25mm Hex Bolts. (See Figure #3)
6. Check for proper alignment and clearance then tighten all hardware.(See Figure #4)
7. If the center skid plate has been removed, reinstall it using the stock hardware.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: