For Models: Talon 1000R/X (2019-2020)
!!! Warning !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
1. Remove the (2) outer allen head bolts in the rear panel as shown.(See Figure #1)
2. Place the cargo rack along the rear of the machine aligning the supports with the (2) holes exposed by removing the bolts in the previous step.
3. Loosely install the provided (2) M6-1.0x20 Allen Head Bolts with (2) #10 Flat Washers through the cargo rack and into the vehicle. Do not tighten.(See Figure #2)
4. Install the provided (2) M8-1.25x45 Allens Head Bolts through the cargo rack and tabs on the cargo bed of the vehilce. Loosely secure with the provided (2) 5/16” Fender Washers and (2) M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts.(See Figure #3)
5. Check for proper alignment and clearance then tighten all hardware.
Note: This product is not intended to be used for pulling any objects behind the vehicle or supporting any object outside the cargo area of the vehicle. Follow the vehicle’s maximum cargo rating posted in the cargo area.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: