For Models: Talon 1000R/X (2019-2020)
!!! WARNING !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
1. Remove the (2) allen head bolts on each side that hold the window net buckles. Save these bolts, they will be used later. (See Figure #1)
2. For each left and right side mounting bracket secure the window net buckles with the original bolt and the provided (2) #10 Flat Washers, and (2) M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts.
3. Secure the left and right side mounting brackets to the roll cage tabs where the buckles were previously mounted using the provided (2) M6-1.0x16 Flanged Head Bolts for each side. (See Figure #2)
4. Remove the center bolt from the roll cage securing the roof to the roll cage. Install the center bracket as shown below using the provided (1) M6-1.0x16 Flanged Head Bolt. (See Figure #3)
5. Secure the overheat storage tray to the mounting brackets using the provided (6) M6-1.0x20 Buttonhead Allen Bolts, (12) #10 Flat Washers, and (6) M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts. It is easiest to start by mounting the tray by the center bracket and then mounting to the left and right brackets. (See Figure #4)
6. Check for proper alignment and clearance, adjust as necessary then tighten any hardware left loose.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: