For Models: Talon 1000R/X (2019-2022)
!!! Warning !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
1. Remove the (2) bolts on each side holding the front fascia plastics to the factory bumper. Save these bolts, they will be used later during installation.(See Figure #1)
2. Remove the upper (2) factory mounting bolts and (1) lower factory mounting bolt from each side holding the front bumper to the vehicle.(See Figure #2)
3. Carefully remove the factory front bumper.
1. Carefully position the iQ front bumper and secure it to the factory lower mounting points using the provided (2) M8-1.25x20 Hex Bolts and (2) ¼” Flat Washers.(See Figure #3)
2. Secure the upper mounting points using the provided (4) M8-1.25x65 Allen Head Bolts, (4) 38mm Aluminum Spacers, and (4) ¼” Flat Washers.(See Figure #4)
3. The 38mm Aluminum Spacers will go between the factory frame rails as shown below. (See Figure #5)
4. Secure the front fascia plastics using the original shouldered allen head bolt and the provided (2) M6-1.0 Nylock Nuts and (2) #10 Flat Washers.(See Figure #6)
5. Use the original hardware to secure the lower fascia mount to the tab on the bumper.(See Figure #7)
6. Begin securing the provided skidplate at the lower mounting points on the bumper using the provided (2) M8-1.25x25 Buttonhead Bolts, (4) ¼” Flat Washers, and (2) M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts. (See Figure #8)
7. Finish securing the skidplate to the bumper with the provided (2) M8-1.25x25 Buttonhead Bolts, (4) ¼” Flat Washers, and (2) M8-1.25 Nylock Nuts.(See Figure #9)
Note: If installing a winch at this time a fairlead must be used with the bumper to prevent damage to the bumper. Use the hardware provided with the fairlead to secure the fairlead to the skidplate and bumper.(See Figure #10)
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: