For Models: Talon 1000R/X (2019-2019)
This product requires the HMF™ HD Front Bumper be installed prior.
!!! Warning !!! Before working on your machine, make sure it is parked on a level surface with the transmission in park and/or the parking brake engaged.
Tip: Work on one side of the vehicle at a time to maintain alignment between the roll cage and frame of the vehicle.
1. Remove (1) bolt from the forward roll cage attachment point. Place the bolt in backwards to maintain the alignment of the roll cage to the frame.
2. Remove the second cage bolt on the same side.
3. Loosely secure one of the EXO Bars to the iQ Talon Front HD Bumper using the provided (1) M10-1.5x25 Allen Head Bolts and (1) 3/8” Flat Washers. (See Figure #1)
4. Place the provided (2) ¾” Aluminum Spacers between the roll cage of the vehicle and the EXO Bar.
5. Install the provided (2) M10-1.25x50 Flange Head Hex Bolts through the EXO Bar and the roll cage of the vehicle. Secure with the original roll cage nuts.(See Figure #2)
6. Tighten all hardware and repeat on the other side of the vehicle to complete the installation. (See Figure #3)
Hook me up! Get $75 off your next exhaust order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: