For Models: Rincon (2003-2022)
1. Remove the Rear Rack and Plastic.
2. You may remove the Heat Shield on the rack.
3. Loosen the Stock Clamp that holds the Stock Silencer and Head Pipe together.
4. Once the Clamp has loosened, loosen the Silencer Mounting Bolts.
5. Brace the back of the Silencer with one hand and take the bolts the rest of the way out.
6. Pull back and twist until the Silencer is removed.
7. You must remove the Stock Gasket off the Header. You will no longer need them.
1. Slide the T-Bolt Clamp over the Intermediate S-Bend, then slide it onto the Head Pipe.
2. Slide the T-Bolt Clamp over the end of the HMF Silencer, then slide the Silencer onto the Intermediate Pipe.
3. Mount the Silencer with the Stock Bolts or supplied hardware and tighten.
4. Tighten the T-Bolt Clamps to secure the Silencer to the Head Pipe.
5. With most applications re-jetting your carburetor is a necessity.(See Figure #1)
6. You will not need a heat shield with your HMF exhaust. When tuned properly the exhaust system will run much cooler than stock
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: