For Models: Spyder STS (2014-2014)
1. Remove the two bolts and springs from the head pipe-to-inlet joint.
2. Unbolt the original silencer from the silencer support bracket and remove the silencer.
1. Inspect the original donut gasket for wear or damage. Replace it if necessary.
2. Use the supplied bolts to attach the supplied mounting bracket to the silencer. Do Not Tighten.(See Figure #1)
3. Hold your new slip on exhaust in the original location and use the original mounting bolt to mount the silencer.(See Figure #2)
4. Inspect all areas for proper clearance and alignment and adjust as necessary. Be sure all hardware is tight.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: