For Models: Renegade 500 (2013-2015), Renegade 1000 (2012-2023), Renegade 800 (2012-2015), Renegade 850 (2016-2022), Renegade 570 (2016-2022), Renegade 650 (2023-2023)
1. Remove the Rear Tubes (See Figure #1)
2. Loosen the Stock Clamp and remove the Silencer Mounting Bolts and Silencer.
3. Remove the (4) Torx Head Screws and Cargo Hooks (See Figure #2)
NOTE: On base models, it may be necessary to unbolt the rear shocks and flip them over so that the mid-pipe can pass by the driver's side shock without interference.
1. Install the supplied brackets between the Plastic and Grab bar. Start the Torx Head Screws, but do not tighten. (See Figure #3)
2. Slide the supplied Clamp over the Silencer Inlet and pre-assemble the Silencer with S-bend.
3. Slide the 2nd Clamp onto the inlet side of the S-bend and install the Silencer/S-bend Assembly.
4. Use the supplied hardware to mount the Silencer to the previously installed bracket. Do not tighten.
5. Reinstall the Rear tubes and mounting hardware.
6. Ensure proper exhaust alignment and clearance.
7. Install the supplied Self Adhesive Heat Shield where necessary. (See Figure #4)
8. Reinspect all areas around the exhaust system for proper alignment and clearance.
All HMF exhaust systems are covered by a limited warranty described on the enclosed warranty card. Mapping/Jetting and installation are the responsibility of the customer. HMF Performance exhausts are designed for closed-course competition use only
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: