For Models: Renegade 500 (2013-2015), Renegade 1000 (2012-2023), Renegade 800 (2012-2015), Renegade 850 (2016-2022), Renegade 570 (2016-2022), Renegade 650 (2023-2023), Renegade X MR (2023-2023)
1. Remove the Rear Tubes (See Figure #1)
2. Loosen the Stock Clamp and remove the Silencer Mounting Bolts and Silencer.
3. Remove the (4) Torx Head Screws and Cargo Hooks (See Figure #2)
4. Remove the Seat
5. Remove the Upper Plastic Air Box Cover.
6. Remove the Left and Right Side Plastic Body Panels.
7. Remove the Head Pipe Heat Shield. Removal may be easier with the Battery Box Tray raised up. Do not damage the heat shield, as it will be reused on the installation.
8. Remove the Stock Head Pipe.
NOTE: On base models, it may be necessary to unbolt the rear shocks and flip them over so that the mid-pipe can pass by the driver's side shock without interference.
1. Be sure that the Rear Head Pipe-to-Cylinder Head Gasket is installed. (Replace if worn.) Install the Rear Head Pipe Section and Nuts. Hand tightens.
2. Be sure that the Front Head Pipe-to-Cylinder Head Gasket is installed. (Replace if worn.) Install the Front Head Pipe Section into the Collector while lining up the Collar with the Exhaust Port in the Head. Some pushing and twisting may be necessary as this is a snug fit. Install nuts hand tight.
3. Install the supplied brackets between the Plastic and Grab bar. Start the Torx Head Screws, but do not tighten. (See Figure #3)
4. Slide the supplied Clamp over the Silencer Inlet and pre-assemble the Silencer with S-bend.
5. Slide the 2nd Clamp onto the inlet side of the S-bend and install the Silencer/S-bend Assembly.
6. Use the supplied hardware to mount the Silencer to the previously installed bracket. Do not tighten.
7. Reinstall the Rear tubes and mounting hardware.
8. Ensure proper exhaust alignment and clearance.
9. Tighten the Silencer Mounting Bolts, Torx Screws, Clamp, and Head Pipe Nuts
10. Install the supplied Self Adhesive Heat Shield where necessary. (See Figure #4)
11. Reinstall the Head Pipe Heat Shield, Left, and Right Side Plastic Body Panels, Upper Plastic Air Box Cover and Seat.
10. Reinspect all areas around the exhaust system for proper alignment and clearance.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: