For Models: Outlander 570 (2016-2016), Outlander 570 MAX (2016-2016)
1. Loosen the Stock Clamp and remove the Silencer Mounting Bolts and Silencer.(See Figure #1)
2. Remove the (3) Bolts and Plastic Bolt located in the trunk. (See Figure #2)
3. MODELS WITH REAR BUMPER Remove the Left Lower Bumper Mounting Bracket
1. Install the supplied bracket using the (3) supplied M6 bolts, washers and original nyloc nuts. (Top right bolt will not use a nyloc nut. It will thread into the OE nut-sert clip.) Use the supplied M8 bolt, washers and nyloc nut on front bracket hole.(See Figure #3)
2. Slide the supplied Clamp over the Silencer Inlet.
3. Use the supplied hardware to mount the Silencer to the previously installed bracket. Do not tighten.
4. Ensure proper exhaust alignment and clearance.
5. Install the supplied Heat Shield where necessary.
6. Reinspect all areas around the exhaust system for proper alignment and clearance.
Hook me up! Get 10% off your next exhaust or equipment order.
Sign up for the HMF Community and receive the following perks: